Other Projects in New South Wales
Lachlan Fold Belt
As part of the Ardea Prospectus preparation, a significant gold prospect has been generated for the Lewis Ponds project around the Godolphin Fault, a shallow east-dipping domain boundary structure separating the Ordovician Macquarie Arc in the west from the Silurian Hill End Trough in the east. From southeast to northwest, the structure hosts gold mining centres and targets from McPhillamys, Springfield, Mt Shorter, Calula and Copper Hill East. This Godolphin Fault trend is held within Ardea’s tenement package, a 50km strike of continuous tenure abutting the McPhillamy’s deposit in the south and the Commonwealth (Silica Hill) deposit in the north.
Yeoval Porphyry Copper-Gold Target
- Broad and strong surface anomalism at Yeoval
- Strong Cu, Au, and Ag in soils defined over ~2km x 1km
- Copper values up to 1,730 ppm in soils
- Existing JORC Inferred Mineral Resource to build upon: 12.8 Mt at 0.38 % Cu, 0.14 g/t Au, 2.2 g/t Ag and 120 ppm Mo (Augur Resources 2009, 0.2 % Cu cutoff)
- Underground and open pit workings at Goodridge mine in excised licence area adjacent to resource
- Historic geophysical anomalies have not been tested adequately
Wiseman’s Creek Gold-Copper Project (ELA5378, recommended for grant) (Ardea 100%)
The Black Bullock prospect is located at Wiseman’s Creek, 35km southeast of Bathurst, NSW, and is an epithermal gold target.
Duckmaloi Tungsten prospect
Prospective for tungsten hosted within skarn-style mineralisation.