Mt Zephyr Gold-Nickel Project ARL 100%
The Mt Zephyr Gold-Nickel Project is located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia, another one of Australia’s great mineral provinces.
Mt Zephyr contains both primary gold and nickel mineralisation and encapsulates more than two thirds of an underexplored greenstone belt called Celia Lineament. The area east of the Celia Lineament is considered highly prospective for the following reasons:
- All historic gold workings east of lineament
- Mt Windarra nickel sulphide stratigraphy
- Jupiter, Wallaby granitoid-hosted gold to the east of the lineament further south
- Along structure from Mt Morgans, Lake Roe gold deposits
- Ardea will be the first to test the new geological setting concepts