Ardea’s flagship is Australia’s premier nickel-cobalt project
Exceptional greenfields opportunities in overlooked areas of the Eastern Goldfields
The 100% owned Goongarrie Nickel Cobalt Project (GNCP) is part of the largest Nickel Cobalt Resource in the developed world, premium ore type, granted Mining Leases
- Positive Pre-Feasibility Study and Expansion Study, robust economics with post-tax NPV8 A$2.3 billion and post-tax IRR 27%, significant potential for multiple processing hubs and multi-decade mine life
- DFS programs under way
- Ethical, low environmental impact (no valley fill or submarine tails disposal) and long life source of nickel-cobalt from a stable, exceptional infrastructure rich jurisdiction
- Approvals significantly advanced with grant of the key GNCP plant site Mining Lease (also containing BTZ gold drill targets)
- Strategic partner discussions active with battery metal end-users that require long-term supplies of nickel and cobalt
WA Gold and Nickel Sulphide complementing GNCP, 4,900km² of 100% controlled tenure in one of Australia’s premier gold and nickel sulphide provinces, minimal exploration for two decades, field sampling and technical reviews continue to identify high quality targets for nickel-copper-PGM sulphide and gold exploration
- Mt Zephyr 50km strike of Wallaby-Jupiter hosting Celia Lineament, drilling confirms gold mineralisation at Gale and nickel sulphide gossan at Jones A, within the Mt Zephyr project
- Bardoc Tectonic Zone east contact of nickel laterite, 50km strike of historic gold workings. Detailed geological modelling of the Big Four gold mineralisation completed. New targets defined and drilling planned to commence in Q1, 2020.
- Gold exploration programs active on Taurus, Bedonia, and Ghost Rocks (on the BTZ)
- Nickel Sulphide exploration pipeline enhanced with new ground EM/drill targets being defined at Emu Lake, Highway, Black Range and Bulong.
Ardea is pleased to note the establishment of the Critical Minerals Facilitation Office in January 2020 and welcomes the Australian Government's initiative. Australia, with its world class safety, health, environmental and operating standards, can play a leading role in helping supply ethically sourced critical minerals and metals for the rapidly growing technologically driven world.